Pearl Cowork is committed to supporting the health and safety of all its members. Members will be asked to follow the protocols listed below as we continue to navigate the pandemic.
Establishing a safe work environment
- Mask Protocol: All members will wear a mask when they are not seated at their desk or workspace.
- Frequent Cleaning: We are committed to regularly cleaning the high traffic areas such as phone booths and conference rooms and commonly used surfaces.
- Physical Distance: Our spaces, including the common area, open desks, and private desks are physically distanced. We ask that you abide by the six feet physical distancing policy while visiting the kitchen, bathroom, or any other high traffic areas.
- Covid Testing: Pearl provides access to onsite weekly Covid testing.
- Hand Sanitizer: Provided throughout the space.
- Daily self-screening questionnaire: We are asking our members to fill out a short daily Covid-19 screening questionnaire.
We will update these guidelines once new information becomes available.
For the latest update on COVID -19, please visit the CDC and World Health Organization below.