- Train our employees on disinfection, hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- Limit occupancy and post maximum occupancy.
- Maintain at least six feet distance between parties, including those waiting to be seated.
- Make hand sanitizer/wipes available to employees and customers.
- Wash or sanitize our hands upon entering the restaurant, and between interactions with customers.
- Refrain from leaving condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
- Only provide condiments upon request, and in single use (non-reusable) portions.
- Use disposable menus that are new for each patron.
- Prescreen the health of our employees; send anyone home who is sick.
- Clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly; clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
- Require all employees to wear masks.
- Post the Pearl Pledge at our entrances and display readily visible signage to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.