- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 3/4 Cup Whole Milk Ricotta
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Marinated and Oil-packed
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine turkey, ricotta, parmesan, sundried tomatoes, garlic, basil, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Coat your hands with a bit of olive oil, and roll meat into 2 Tbs sized balls, placing them on your prepared baking sheet.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through to 165 degrees.
- Serve with spaghetti squash