- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed and chopped
- ½ yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil (or other high smoke point oil)
- 6 hamburger buns
- Optional toppings: cheese, sliced tomato, spinach
- Creamy Avocado Sauce (recipe link below)
- Add turkey, jalapeño, yellow onion, egg, garlic, cilantro, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix until combined. Divide into 6 portions and form into patties.
- Heat oil in skillet or large nonstick pan. Cook patties for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Place slice of cheese on top until melted
- Place patty on bottom hamburger bun and add desired toppings. Spread Creamy Avocado Sauce on top bun and place on top of the burgers.