- 1 whole chicken
- 6 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 5 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh dill
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 5 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 package Reames frozen egg noodles
- In a very large stock pot, add chicken and cover with water.
- Add carrots, salt, celery, salt, dill, black pepper, and 2 bouillon cubes. Cook for one and a half hours or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from bone and add back into broth.
- Add the remaining chicken bouillon cubes and noodles and let simmer for half an hour.