- ½ onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ pound chopped bacon
- ½ pound chopped brisket
- 1 large sweet potato, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups kale, shredded
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon in a skillet until a good amount of fat has cooked out. Remove bacon pieces and drain on a paper towel.
- Add diced onion and diced sweet potato to the skillet and sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add brisket and sauté for about two minutes until brisket is heated through.
- Add bacon back to the pan along with the shredded kale and garlic. Sauté until potatoes are cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry two eggs and place on top of hash. Garnish with chopped chives and serve.