Farmers Market FAQs
In-Person Market Details
COVID-19 Protocols: Customers
Please approach Framers Market like you would a grocery store:
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain at least six feet distance from individuals not in your household.
- While shopping, refrain from consuming food and drink.
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entering the market area and between vendor interactions.
COVID-19 Protocols: Vendors
- Vendors must wear masks.
- Vendors must make hand sanitizer/hand washing stations available to employees and guests.
- Vendors will handle all products; guests are asked to point to product and avoid touching.
- Vendors must post the Pearl Pledge in high traffic areas to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.
When and where is the in-person market?
- The in-person market is held every Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and every Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- The Market itself is located in the heart of the Pearl campus, from Pearl Park, to the Plaza, to the Stable. Check our map for specific vendor locations.
How will I know if the Market is not happening for some reason?
- If the Market will not operate due to unforeseen circumstances such as severe weather or other emergency, we will post notice on this website, on the Facebook pages for both Pearl and the Farmers Market, as well as on our other social media channels.
Curbside Pickup Details
- The window for Curbside ordering closes at 11:59 p.m. each Thursday—allowing us time to source products from your favorite local vendors. If you place your order after that, it will be available for pickup the following week. Your order confirmation will specify your pickup date and time.
- Curbside pick-up occurs between 2 and 6 p.m. on Sundays at the Can Recycle Building at Pearl, 300 E Grayson Street, Suite 100. You can select your desired pick-up time when you place your order (time slots are available on a first-come-first-served basis).
- Your Curbside order email confirmation will include a pick-up number. To expedite the pick-up process, please print out it and bring it with you, or have the confirmation available on your phone.
- Follow white Curbside signage to the pick-up location.
- Per our COVID-19 protocols, please wear a mask while interfacing with our team.
- Pearl representatives will deliver your bags directly to your vehicle. Please indicate if you would like them placed in the trunk or in the back of your vehicle.
I cannot pick up my order as planned. What should I do?
- Send a friend on your behalf. Please ensure that s/he has your name and pick-up number (found at the top of your order confirmation email).
- Donate it. If your order goes unclaimed past 7 p.m., we will donate it to San Antonio Time Dollar, a local non-profit that supports our community.
I need to contact someone at Pearl Farmers Market. How do I?