Pearl continues to monitor the developments surrounding novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Pearl’s top priority is the health and safety of our community. Pearl Security will continue to be on property to assist with emergencies that may arise during this time. If you need assistance, please contact onsite Security at 210.889.5287.
The following changes have been instituted:
• All Pearl programming is suspended until further notice.
• Gustav’s Geysers is turned off until further notice.
• All seating is removed from public areas (Pearl Park, Plaza, Amphitheater, and Parkito) to avoid congregating.
• Venue Open House is suspended until further notice.
• Bars are closed effective March 19 for 30 days.
• Retail is limited to online only.
• Restaurants are limited to take out and delivery only.
• Weekend Farmers Market is suspended until further notice. However, we now have online ordering. Pearl will continue to purchase all auxiliary produce from our vendors and donating it to San Antonio Food Bank’s Coronavirus preparedness campaign to reach low-income households throughout San Antonio and Southwest Texas.
Our efforts remain focused on our community and small business partners.