Join us for First Thursday Night Market on June 7, from 4 to 8 p.m. in Pearl Parkito. Eat, sip and shop local goods from Pearl Farmers Market - San Antonio, TX vendors, while enjoying live music by Los Djangoleros, in-store deals and more!
• Cured at Pearl will have cornhole boards outside on the lawn for anyone to enjoy as well as happy hour from 3-6 p.m.
• Jazz, TX will host happy hour from 5-7:30 p.m.
• Lick Ice Creams At the Pearl will offer Float Happy Hour. Take 25% off all floats, from open to close. Two scoops of your favorite ice cream, with your choice of Dublin Soda or Cuvee Cold Brew coffee poured over.
• Tenko Ramen will offer 5 piece Crispy Barbacoa Gyoza for $5.
• Sip & shop at Leighelena Pearl and receive 10% off purchases over $100.
• La Gloria will have $8 margaritas on the rocks and $4 draft beer.
• The Culinary Institute of America will be selling drinks, grilled fish and octopus tacos in their Outdoor Kitchen.
• Larder will offer 15% off all wine.
• Live music from Los Djangoleros.
Select farmers market vendors include: PAWsitively Sweet Bakery, Organic Chix, Ms Chocolatier, Braune Farms Fresh Produce, River Whey Creamery, Holdman Honey, Happy Earth Garden, Talking Tree Farm, Poteet Country Winery, Bending Branch Winery, Grain Free Haven, Madge's Food Company, Byccombe Natural Solutions, RiceRise, Lil' Red's Boiled Peanuts, W I L D f L O W E R, Deep River Specialty Foods, Ming's Thing, Sol y Luna Baking Company, Parker Creek Ranch, Peaceful Pork, Texas Black Gold Garlic, Al’s Gourmet Nuts, South Texas Heritage Pork and Mother Culture.
First Thursday Night Market is a Monthly event at The Historic Pearl.