To welcome spring, Pearl will host its inaugural First Thursday Night Market on March 1, from 4 to 8 p.m. Local vendors from the Pearl Farmers Market - San Antonio, TX will now join Pearl every First Thursday evening of each month! Plus live music and dining and shopping specials will also take over Pearl, offering a chance to eat, sip and explore goods while shopping local!
• Cured at Pearl will have cornhole boards outside on the lawn for anyone to enjoy as well as happy hour from 3-6 p.m.
• High Street Wine Co. will host a free tasting featuring 3 'floral aromatics' wines with a 10% discount if purchased during tasting.
• Hiatus Spa + Retreat - San Antonio will offer 5-minute mini lift with Nuface and skin consultations, plus 20% off retail purchases recommended by estheticians.
• Jazz, TX will host happy hour from 5-7:30 p.m.
• Lick Ice Creams At the Pearl will offer 25% off all floats, all day: choice of Dublin Soda or Cuvee Cold Brew, poured over a choice of any two scoops of ice cream.
• Larder will offer 15% off all wine.
• Nao Restaurant will have $5 select appetizers, such as Albondigas and Olives & Machego.
• Live music from St.Dukes.
Select farmers market vendors include: PAWSitively Sweet Bakery, Organic Chix, Ms. Chocolatier, Braune Farms, River Whey Creamery, Holdman Honey, Happy Earth Garden, Talking Tree Farm, Poteet Country Winery, Bending Branch Winery, Grain Free Haven, Madge’s Food Company, Byccombe Natural Solutions, Ricerise, Lil Red’s Boiled Peanuts, Wildflower Caramels, Deep River Specialty Foods, Ming’s Thing, Sol Y Luna Bakery, Parker Creek Ranch, Peaceful Pork, Texas Black Gold Garlic, Wild Roots Al's Gourmet Nuts and Mother Culture.